Motilal Oswal Financial Services
Delhi – www.motilaloswal.com – 14/12/2021
Salary – 4 to 6 LPA
- Motilal Oswal Financial Services (MOFSL), is a well-diversified financial services company focused on wealth creation through knowledge. The company was founded in 1987 as a small sub-broking unit with two promoters and a peon.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Candidate would be primarily responsible for bringing quality existing relationship handling a select group of retail clients, by providing them exceptional, specialized & individualized advice towards managing their Equities investment & trading portfolio, thereby achieving targeted revenue & client service norms.
- Besides managing the Equities Investment & Trading portfolio of the existing & new clients.
- Responsible to generate brokerage primarily through advising clients on their equity portfolio.
- Develop and maintain a long term relationship with customers to maintain a high level of retention of the existing customers and focus on generating new business.
- Will need to be constantly updated with the market knowledge.
- Ensure all the activities are in adherence as per compliance and risk.
- Keeping the clients updated on their orders.
- Graduate or Post Graduate.
- NISM Certification.
- CWM Certification.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 01 to 05 years of experience in broking business.
- Equity broking knowledge is a pre-requisite for this profile.