Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Thane, Pune, Nagpur, Mumbai, Delhi, Surat – www.kotak.com – 17/03/2023
Salary – Based on Current CTC
Alternate Channel – Dealer
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai. It offers banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- To ensure active management of clients & achieve the target active AUM.
- To be responsible for identifying customer needs, assessing their risk appetite and providing them investment options.
- To provide regular updates to the clients regarding the market changes and subsequent changes to the portfolio.
- To achieve healthy revenues without compromising on client profitability.
- To have clear focus on client mining.
- To conduct regular Client Meetings & update the same in the meeting tracker.
- To attain maximum reach of investment ideas/stock calls initiated.
- Keep abreast of the market news, financial trends and current affairs.
- To attend post result con-calls, analyst meets for improved client servicing.
- Graduate / Post graduate.
- NISM/NCFM VIII certificate is necessary.
- CWM Certifications.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have experience of 1 to 4 yrs experience.
- Should have good communication & presentation skills.
- Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
- Should possess strong communication skills.