Gurgaon – www.capitalleague.net – 21/12/2021
Salary – Best in the Industry
Capital League is an independent boutique wealth management firm. The firm was set up in 2003 to provide exemplary customer experience to a set of informed and discerning clientele. We are an all women team of seasoned professionals from the Banking and Financial Services Industry with extensive experience across several market cycles in the stock markets.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Responsible for execution and updation of mutual fund/financial transactions.
- Co-ordinate with asset management companies, back office software Investwell, MF registrar CAMS/Karvy for seamless MF transaction processing.
- Address client-centric issues raised by Associates or clients or RMs.
- Assist in the management of work load of the team and perform any other duty as may be delegated from time to time. Collaborate with other departments to ensure transactions are processed within prescribed norms and processes.
- Keep a daily check on the gaps in MF back office software and web site for smooth processing of transactions.
- Responsible for prepare Mutual Fund Business Reports from MF back-office Software.
- Responsible for preparing customised client reports and MIS.
- Graduate/ post graduates, diploma in financial planning.
- CWM certification is an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Basic Knowledge of Mutual Funds, Share market and Banking.
- Good written and verbal Communication skills.