Delhi – www.bajajcapital.com – 24/12/2022
Salary – Upto 5 LPA
Being one of India’s premier investment companies, we found our purpose in helping people protect and grow their wealth. Here at Bajaj Capital Limited, we offer personalized investment solutions to individual investors, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), and High Networth clients, among others. Over the last 53 years, we have secured more futures and helped create more millionaires than any other firm in India. But our true pride lies in the trust that our clients show in us. It is our deep personal relationship with each client that sets us apart.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Determine clients? expenses, level of income, insurance coverage, their financial objectives and goals, tax status and risk tolerance.
- Answer clients? questions and address concerns.
- Give advices to clients about insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management or any other areas in order to help them reach their financial goals.
- Regularly review clients? bank and other accounts and analyze their financial data to understand if life or economic changes are necessary to reach their financial goals.
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports and income projections for clients.
- Continuous communication with clients? to stay up to date with their financial status.
- Building and maintaining your client base.
- Graduate/Post Graduate.
- CWM certification would be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 1 yr experience into Financial planning/Retirement planning/Financial Advisor/Insurance Advisor.
- 5 days working (1st & 3rd Saturday fix off).
- 9 AM to 5 PM with permanent day shift.