Affinity Global Services Pvt. Ltd.
Kolkata – www.affinityglobal.in – 04/04/2022
Salary – 2.4 to 3.6 LPA & above
Bank Liaisoning & Relationship Executive
Affinity Global Services Private Limited is an unlisted private company incorporated on 22 August, 2008. It is classified as a private limited company and is located in Kolkata, West Bengal.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
Candidate must have the capability of meeting with potential clients to gauge the utility and viability of prospective working relationships.
Ensuring regular contact with existing clients to maintain company’s presence.
Candidate must have the ability to repair disengaged or fractured relationships with clients.
Skills of conducting in-depth needs assessments to better understand each client’s requirements will be preferred.
Candidate must be able to identify a range of our offerings that could meet the goals and values of each client.
Skills of proposing and deliberating potential solutions in consultation with clients will be preferred.
Candidate must be able to prompt clients to upgrade their existing packages and to purchase additional offerings.
Candidate must be able to settle clients’ concerns in a swift and professional manner.
- Candidate with skills of harness internal relationships to better address clients’ needs and to maximize our profits will be added advantage.
- Graduate preferably B.com Honours (or) B.B.A Degree (or) M.B.A in Finance (or) M.Com degree.
- CWM Certification.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 2 years and above working experience in Banks or NBFC or any other financial institutions.
- Prior working experience in a similar role in previous company will be preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of effective sales and negotiation tactics will be an added advantage.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to forge profound working relationships along with strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.