Inflection Point Ventures
Gurgaon – www.ipventures.in – 26/11/2022
Salary – Based on current CTC
Manager Business Development (Relationship Manager)
Founded in 2018, Inflection Point Ventures (IPV) is a 7400+ strong members angel investing firm which supports new-age entrepreneurs, providing them monetary & experiential capital by connecting them with a diverse group of investors. A new investor can start with a small investment and still make a meaningful value proposition for the start-up with combined funding from various members. This facilitates Start-ups to gain funding along with access to network, guidance, and mentorship.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
● Research and identify potential members, communities, connect, meet and onboard.
● Help potential customers understand IPV’s angel investing process.
● Working with members & enable subscriptions by showing value to them.
● Customer Relationship Management with investors.
● Subscription renewals, Member communications & query resolutions.
● Event registrations and communication. Ensuring smooth execution of events etc.
● Arranging video shoots of members as testimonials for IPV or knowledge capsules forIPV.
● Coordinate with tech team, finance team, investment team to fix customer issues, if any
● Execute existing and create new operational SOPs as and when applicable.
● Develop content around promotions, offers and related campaigns
● Manage ad campaigns with digital marketing team as and how applicable.
● Manage internal databases and customer rewards program
● Support investment team in completion of funding/exit process for Investors
● Gather information and create/update handbook for investors
- MBA (Marketing/Finance) with 4 to 8 years of work experience in business development. B.Com degree will be preferred.
- CWM Certification will be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
● Astute individual with competence to have impactful conversations (written and verbal) with CXOs / HNIs and Sr. Management from diverse backgrounds.
● Understanding of business development processes of lead initiation till closure.
● Ability to lead a team and to meet targets in scheduled time.
● Ability to understand and create documents and communication blueprints.
● Aptitude to achieve organization’s current and future goals along with forecasting business growth opportunity.
● Willingness to expand horizon and be open to learn new concepts in Angel Investing etc.
● Excellent attention to detail, commitment to accuracy, and focus on results.
● Self-motivator and entrepreneurial attitude to work with minimum supervision.
● Strong interpersonal skills and leadership skills.
● Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects and tasks.
● Strong ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment with a high degree of accuracy.