Anand, Gujarat – www.kotaksecurities.com – 14/02/2023
Salary – Based on current CTC
Broking And Acquisition – Branch Manager
- Kotak Securities is one of the oldest and trusted equity brokerages in India, established in 1994. As a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., we provide our customers with opportunities in the capital markets, smart technology, and useful insights to make successful investments. Our dedicated in-house research division publishes various sector and company-specific studies that offer analysis of stocks, helping investors to make informed decisions. As a growing firm, we constantly strive to innovate our technology platforms and give the best of services which includes trade Free Youth for under 30 years encourages youth to get a better hand in the market by saving brokerage across all segments and for people above 30 years, our Trade Free Plan gives additional benefits on trading like saving brokerage on certain segments.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Responsible for revenue generation in terms of brokerage for the branch, to achieve the branch income and manage profitability of the branch.
- Responsible to manage a team of Relationship Managers and drive client acquisition target primarily through the sale of equity based investment products, with prime focus on MNI and HNI segments to achieve targets.
- Responsible to manage team of Equity dealer / equity advisors & generate brokerage primarily through advising clients on their equity portfolio for long term investments as well as positional trading ideas in stocks for short/ medium term.
- Develop and maintain a long-term relationship with customers to maintain a high level of retention of the existing customer and also focus on generating new business.
- Responsible for all Branch operations, IT, compliance & Risk related issues in the Branch
- Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as and when required
- Graduate / Post graduate
- CWM Certification.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Overall experience of 4- 6yrs
- Should be an excellent individual performer with minimum 1 year of team handling skills
- Should be a result oriented, self – starter, proactive, strong motivator & collaborative.
- Focused on team cohesion, dynamics & constantly improve quality of performance.
- Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills