Kotak Securities Ltd.
Kolkata – www.kotaksecurities.com – 18/03/2023
Salary – Based on current CTC
Kotak Securities Limited (KSL), a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank, is one of India’s largest full-service stock broking firms catering to retail and institutional investors across all segments of the capital market. Through a tie-up with partner brokers, the company also provides direct access to the US markets.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Responsible to generate brokerage primarily through advising clients on their equity portfolio for long term investments as well as positional trading ideas in stocks for short/ medium term.
- Develop and maintain a long-term relationship with customers to maintain a high level of retention of the existing customer and also focus on generating new business.
- To maintain a synergetic relationship with Relationship Managers, by supporting their efforts to enhance business.
- To keep abreast with the market knowledge and market intelligence.
- Responsible to ensure all activities are in adherence as per Compliance & Risk.
- Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as and when required.
- Graduate / Post graduate
- Should be certified in NSE Cash, NSE Derivatives, BSE Cash & NISM Currency Derivatives.
- CWM Certification.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have overall experience of 3- 4 yrs, with minimum 1 – 2 yrs experience in Equities on the client advisory side.
- Should have sound understanding of capital markets.
- Should be a result-oriented, self–starter, proactive.
- Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills, and good communication skills.