Guwahati – www.kotaksecurities.com – 20/03/2023
Salary – Based on current CTC
Kotak Securities Limited (KSL), a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank, is one of India’s largest full-service stock broking firms catering to retail and institutional investors across all segments of the capital market. Through a tie-up with partner brokers, the company also provides direct access to the US markets.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Responsible for new client acquisition, building new relationships and deepening relationships with the existing clients.
- Will be responsible for primarily selling Equity based investment products.
- Responsible for identifying customer needs, assessing their risk appetite and providing them investment options.
- Responsible for achieving targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis.
- Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as and when required.
- Graduate / Post graduate.
- CWM Certifications.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have 1 – 4 yrs experience in direct selling of financial products from any financial services industry.
- Should have good communication & presentation skills.
- May have good existing client relationships in the market.
- Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
- Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills.