Preferred Square Analytics
Gurgaon – www.preferred-square.com – 24/12/2021
Salary – 5 to 7 LPA
- Preferred Square is an adroit start-up boutique consulting firm which provides tailor made solutions for its esteemed clients. So far, we have been privileged to service stalwarts from various sectors like Real Estate, Financial Services & Technology. Based on our deep understanding of real estate sector in Middle East we assist the clients in making key decision which includes feasibility study, business planning, valuations, pricing & timing decisions etc. supported with information management in various forms.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Assist Senior Consultant / Principal Consultant in project execution and business development.
- Support in project planning, execution, and delivery.
- Be responsible for specific components of the work including: Feasibility studies, business planning, capital planning & fund raising, business due diligence, financial restructuring.
- Building Financial and Valuation models.
- Analysing and summarizing financial performance.
- Developing power point and word documents including Pitchbook and Board Presentations.
- Identifying KPIs and benchmarking with relevant peers.
- Developing conceptual documents and teasers.
- Effective and frequent communication with client on all modes of communication.
- CA/BBA/B.Com./CFA Level 1/2/3/ MBA Finance.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience at Big 4 is preferable.
- 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Adept at financial modelling.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Capability to understand business model of the client.
- Sensitivity to details, accuracy in everyday work.
- Confident command on English language.
- Background in revenue forecasting.
- Responsive attitude, should be able to think ahead of client.
- Enthusiasm to undertake initiatives at company level and support the growth stage of the company.
- It is a front-end consulting role with exposure to international clients and global markets.