Indira Securities Pvt. Ltd.
Indore – www.indiratrade.com – 13/11/2021
Salary – 6 to 12 LPA
Chief Financial Planner
- At Indira Securities, an India’s top broking company, we believe investing is both an art and a science; requiring a clear vision, thorough knowledge of subject matter and a balanced approach. The Indira Group was founded on these very principles in the year 1987. A name that has since been synonymous to quality services in the Indian financial market.
As the top online share broking company in India, we work towards using technology and experience to break the glass ceilings for both traders and investors. Our transparency model, customer assistance team, hassle free approach and expertise in subject matter have helped us become the most trustworthy and fastest-growing share market brokerage house in India.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- To develop financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements.
- Identifying monetary resources; and developing action plans.
- One should be able to monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results.
- Initiating corrective actions; and minimizing the impact of variances.
- Investment and Securities Planning/Asset protection planning/ Financial planning and consulting.
- Tax Planning, Risk Management, Asset Allocation, Retirement Planning / Will Making, Investment Planning( Insurance / Mutual Funds).
- The Candidate must have an experience of Personal Finance in independently handling the above all for the organization and its customers.
- CPA ,CCA , CWM, CFA
Desired Candidate Profile
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience.
- Investment and Securities Planning.
- Asset protection planning.
- Financial planning and consulting.
- Insurance and Mutual Funds – Mandatory