CHARTERED WEALTH MANAGER (CWM)
The Chartered Wealth Manager® (CWM®) designation offered by AAFM® USA sets the global standard in the finance profession especially Wealth Management & Private Banking and is a symbol of excellence.
Why should you earn the CWM?
- Higher salaries. Earn up to 27% more than your non-certified peers.
- Increases job security. Validates your competency in wealth management, investment planning, portfolio management, capital and risk management functions.
- Better career flexibility. Prepares you for greater on-the-job responsibilities.
- Improves marketability. Stand out against other applicants in a tough job market.
- Boosts relevancy. Stay current in the profession with continuing education requirements.
- There are 3,00,000 CWM® Designation Holders in 151+ Countries.
- Top 500 Finance Companies Globally Employ CWM® Designation Holders.
Increased Job Security
Greater Career Flexibility
9 out of 10 CWMs would recommend the certification to colleagues / More than two-thirds of CWMs believe the certification has benefited them.
The Chartered Wealth Manager® (CWM®) designation serves as a benchmark of competency in the Finance profession and is recognized as the leading credential in Wealth Management and Private Banking worldwide.
Awarded by American Academy of Financial Management ® USA, (AAFM), the CWM® credential signifies that you have demonstrated the knowledge and skills required to effectively execute critical functions related to Onshore and Offshore Wealth Management including Wealth Enhancement, Wealth Preservation and Wealth Transfer. In today’s environment, companies are looking for proven and ethical professionals. They are looking for CWMs.
Plus, after earning the CWM, you are committed to keeping your knowledge current by meeting continuing education requirements. CWMs remain relevant throughout their career.
Whether you’re looking to safeguard your career or seeking a promotion, earning the CWM certification opens a variety of doors. The 2018 AAFM Compensation Survey shows that CWMs earn 27% more than their non-certified peers.
COUNTRIES MEMBERS PRESENT
TOP FINANCE COMPANIES GLOBALLY EMPLOY CWM
Incorporates World-Class Internationally Acclaimed Wealth Management Skills !
In India approved under SEBI RIA Regulations 2013 !
Globally Valid Designation !
Learning Easily by our Acclaimed E-learning Portal (USA-ACER) !
Who are the Top CWM® Employers?
Where might you land with the CWM® under your belt? Based on 2018 statistics from AAFM USA, below are the Top 10 employers of Chartered Wealth Managers, ranked by number of CWMs employed.
Top CWM® Employers
UBS // Citigroup // Deutsche Bank// Morgan Stanley//Bank of America// JP Morgan// Goldman Sachs// Bank of New York//Fidelity//Amundi
CHARTERED WEALTH MANAGER (CWM) Certification
Chartered Wealth Manager® Designation Program is the Highest Global Designation in Wealth Management, Private Banking and Wealth Advisory.
Chartered Wealth Managers are revered for their skills and expertise by top Wealth Management Organizations across the Globe. Top Global Banks, Wealth Management Boutique Firms, Private Banks give preference to CWM® Designation Holders in their recruitment process.
Being a CWM® says a lot about who you are. The credential gives you the backing, the education, the colleagues, the networking system, and the power to face your clients, your partners, your employers and your competitors.
With CWM®, you’ll be part of a globally recognized family of wealth management professionals. You’ll have access to our full spectrum of resources, industry events and networking opportunities. You could also form alliance with other CWM from different areas to serve your international clients.
The CWM® focuses on developing relationship management, sales, communication and core financial advisory skills to equip Students, Wealth Management and Private Banking Professionals with cutting edge knowledge in Wealth Management, Private Banking, Family Office, and Financial Advisory. The CWM® Program is a Federally Copyrighted Program founded in the United States with Wall Street Sector Trademarks owned by AAFM®.
Value of the CWM Designation!
Develop your Expertise
Mastering the concepts underlying Wealth Management in today’s dynamic market environment gives you a holistic view of Wealth Advisory & Investment Planning. By preparing for the CWM® Exam, you will gain state-of-the-art knowledge that is useful on the job every day, because the Exam is designed by some of the world’s leading wealth professionals to reflect current industry issues, 90% of those who sat for the 2018 CWM® Exam recommend that their colleagues also sit for the CWM® Exam.
Stand out to Employers
Employers around the world realize that the CWM® Program prepares candidates with the specialized knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in the dynamic financial services industry. The CWM® designation is by far the best known and most respected designation for wealth management, with all of the top 25 global banks having a significant presence of Certified CWMs®.
Join an Elite Group
The CWM® certification provides you with a lifelong platform to network with some of the world’s most prominent wealth management professionals, expanding your professional opportunities within the world of finance. More than 3,00,000 individuals from 151+ countries and territories across the globe have passed the CWM® Exam, so you will become part of an elite group.
Demonstrate your Leadership
Mastering the content of the CWM® Certification and completing the many hours of self-study represents a significant commitment to the wealth management profession, positioning you as a leader in the field and signifying your commitment to professional excellence.
Confirm your Achievements
Real-world practical applied skill building is an essential component of attaining CWM® certification. No other financial designation requires candidates to demonstrate related professional skills — so becoming a Certified CWM® means considerably more than passing an exam.
Enhance your Reputation
All Certified CWMs® are expected to adhere to principles that promote the highest levels of ethical conduct and disclosure beyond following the letter of applicable rules and regulations. Employers know that Certified CWMs® will help safeguard their firm’s reputations.
Benefits of CHARTERED WEALTH MANAGER (CWM):
- Use of Board Certified Designations after your name on your Business Card and on your Promotional Materials.
- Global Certification in true sense and no territorial examination required.
- CWM®is awarded directly by American Academy of Financial Management, US.
- Protect your job and be recognized by an independent and global authority.
- Get the designation that illuminates your professional education, hard work and experience.
- The AAFM Credentials and Board Certifications are for those who want to rise above the rest.
- You can add CWM® to your Resume, Degree or Professional Licenses & Improve your image and salary potential.
- Publish on our US website as a Certified Member.
- Be part of Large Members Network of 3,00,000+.
- Members in more than 100 Countries with Global AACSB Alliance.
Key Learning from the CWM Program:
Wealth Enhancement Strategies
Wealth Protection Strategies
Wealth Transfer Strategies
Onshore & OffShore Wealth Management
International Trust Structures
- Explore the latest advances in wealth management strategy and law.
- Expand your wealth management skills by adopting international best practices.
- Develop a checklist of key applied techniques in wealth management that will remain with you throughout your career
- Become an expert in evaluation, diagnosis and planning in working with Super High Net Worth Clients
- Integrate optimum products and services in your wealth management development strategies
- Maximize the impact of your client communications and reporting
- Appreciate the complexities of investing in global markets and develop strategies for managing risk and maximizing returns
This program is ideal for Students, Management Graduates, Finance Professionals, Bankers, Investment Advisors, Financial Advisors and Mutual Fund Advisors who want to make a career in the Wealth Management and Private Banking Arena which is one of the most respected and highest paid segments in Financial Services Industry
Explore Wealth Management like never before.
Get in touch with us
American Academy of Financial