Enrich Financial Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Chennai, Bangalore – www.enrichbroking.in – 25/11/2021
Salary – Based on current CTC
Dealer – Stock Market
- Enrich Financial Group was started in 2008 as a unit and became a success with its customer-centric approach, transparent business practices and with hardcore professionalism. It was incorporated in the year 2013, with the backup of a strong marketing and technical team. We established a strong presence in South India and acquired a name of TRUST through Commodity Broking Business.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Advising clients with regards to their Investment in Commodity/Equity Market.
- Advising clients with requisite information regarding the market condition and any company specific information required by them.
- Advising client based on Research report.
- Should be responsible to provide complete financial advisory services to clients and manage their portfolio.
- Responsible to generate brokerage primarily through advising clients on their portfolio.
- Responsible to acquire new Clients from the Market.
- Develop and maintain a long-term relationship with clients and maintain a high level of retention of client base.
- Graduate or post graduate.
- NISM-8 Certification is an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate should have dealing (Either Commodity or Equity Dealer) experience of min 1 year.
- Strong product knowledge and understanding of capital market.
- Hindi speaking is must and should be flexible to work in any shift.