Dilzer Consultants Pvt Ltd.
Banglore – www.dilzer.net – 25/11/2022
Salary – Based on current CTC
- Dilzer Consultants Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 23 June 1984. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Bangalore. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 2,500,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 2,200,000. It is inolved in Legal, accounting, book-keeping and auditing activities; tax consultancy; market research and public opinion polling; business and management consultancy.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Preparation and checking of customized financial plans, monitoring of plans, updating plans with utmost importance and attention to details and understanding the product.
- Coordinating with para planners on scenario analysis and case studies specific to client needs.
- Coordinating with all the providers of financial products for availability, comparison, analysis and finalizing of products.
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings, accompanying the advisory team for meetings and review.
- Review of financial plan with the advisory team.
- Risk profiling of existing and new clients and meeting them on one to one basis to understand and address their requirements.
- Client portfolio reviews and recommendations.
- Maintaining records of clients handled with review and portfolio checks.
- Understanding of markets, market updates and news affecting our industry.
- Coordination with investment advisors and client servicing teams with respect to implementation of plans where applicable and hand holding the client in questions relating to implementing the plan.
- Research on new financial planning trends and data insights linked to financial plans. Must be able to articulate the same in an article format to publish on our website.
- Aid in queries linked to clients’ financial plan and investment recommendations.
- Maintenance of planning and review calendars for clients.
- Compliance for clients.
- Detailed research on multiple financial products.
- Regular meetings with asset, fund, portfolio and relationship managers to get their view on financial markets and products.
- Analysing and sharing macro views on global and local economy and financial markets.
- Sharing investment related research, articles, blogs and updates with investment advisors and teams on an ongoing basis.
- Post Graduate with experience of 2-5 years in the field of Financial Planning, Portfolio management.
- CFP / NISM XA XB Certification.
- CWM certification would be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
- In-depth Knowledge of all products (Insurance – health/ life/ general, mutual funds, bonds, PPF etc.).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Excel (financial formulas and functions), Word and PPT.
- Ability to foster and cultivate relationships with prospective and existing customers.
- Ability to work with a team and share knowledge and skills.
- Honesty, integrity, hard work and pleasant personality.
- Analytical ability and number crunching.
- Comfortable with meeting and interacting with people at our office and at client locations.
- Willingness to coordinate amongst multiple teams.
- Willingness to meet asset managers and product manufacturers to get views on financial markets and products, at office and beyond as and when events and opportunities arise.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to remain constantly updated on financial markets and macroeconomics.
- Comfortable with quick turnarounds and deadlines.