Alpha Investment & Financial Services
Hyderabad – www.alphaifs.in – 23/11/2021
Salary – 4 to 6 LPA
Equity Research Analyst
- Since 2019, we have helped create programs and port-folios to meet long-term financial goals. Our team is comprised of people from various finance experience, but we all have this common- a commitment to ethics and integrity. You can count on unbiased recommendations and impartial
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Create and maintain earnings, valuation, and industrial models.
- Analyse data to identify emerging opportunities and risks, justifying your reasoning.
- Provide BUY/SELL/HOLD recommendations and present findings to the investment committee.
- Assist in writing research reports with your findings, to be published to the community and media.
- Interact with institutional investors, communicating investment research and responding to requests for models and ad-hoc analysis.
- Maintain constant coverage of industry-related news, trends, and developments. Disseminate your insight when appropriate
to internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain a public image for the firm at conferences/events. Communicate the company’s research, building its brand and referring potential new clients.
- Post graduate in Finance.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics.
- CWM certification will be an added bonus for the candidate.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements.
- Ability to be customer-oriented in managing communications and issues.
- Ability to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives.
- Ability to be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team player.
- Ability to work in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Proficiency for presenting and debating a point under pressure.
- Prior experience in Financial Services.
- Profound understanding of equity markets on a global level.