Delhi – www.faujiconsultant.in – 14/12/2022
Salary – Based on current CTC
- Fauji Consultant is an Investment Advisory Firm incorporated in 2018 by Col Sunil Midha (Retd) and Mr. Kushal Bhateja, CFA, RIA with an aim to provide unbiased and objective investment advice to Armed Forces officers, their families and friends. The firm is NOT involved in selling of any financial product. Fauji Consultant operates as a fee-only investment advisory firm and is NOT a BROKER / AGENT and does not derive any brokerage/commission income.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Evaluating Investor Portfolios periodically and sharing desired reports with the clients.
- Managing assigned client relationships.
- Performing MF research and Portfolio research.
- Being up to date about capital market events, market outlook and all investment products.
- Attending AMC CIO/Fund Manager conferences and keeping abreast with all MF categories & products.
- Creating Investor Awareness Campaigns for existing and new clients by simplifying finance concepts.
- Post-Graduation Degree in Finance/Commerce/Economics/Capital Markets/CFA Charter.
- CFP certification / CWM Certification / NISM XA and XB certification.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Strong Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills.
- NISM Certifications (Preferred).
- Financial Modelling (Preferred).
Your role will enhance your knowledge of the capital markets and will give you exposure to:
- Systems, Software and Processes used in Portfolio Management.
- Fundamentals of Financial Planning.
- Capital Markets & Investment Alternatives Evaluation and Client Portfolio Analysis.
- Taxation aspect of all Investment Alternatives.
- Retirement Planning.
- Mutual Funds (MF) / Bonds.