Delhi – www.qualicentric.com – 20/11/2021
Salary – Based on current CTC
- Qualicentric is an Offshore Financial Advisory firm, catering to the needs of small and mid-size companies. Assist Clients with Financial Modeling, Fundraising, Budgeting, Forecasting, Financial Reporting, MIS Reporting, and Accounting. Most of our clients are Global.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Building and updating comprehensive financial models including forecast and valuation.
- Report Writing on investment, credit, company overview & business model, financial overview/analysis etc.
- Liaising with clients and internal stakeholders and provide timely reports and deliverables. Identifying the key financial and non-financial risks, recommending actions for mitigation of those risks.
- Recommending and Implementing process for improvements to budget and prepare forecast for company.
- Project Management – manage projects end to end and responsible for end deliverables.
- Valuation of Companies.
- Comparable Company Analysis.
- Analyzing and identifying data requirements related derivation rules and model tracking.
- Prepare annual valuation of a company’s stock and perform the audit.
- MBA in Finance or a related field.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Client Management – Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with clients.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge about Accounting, Finance & Valuation. Excellent interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to present financial information to a non-financial audience.
- Excellent Excel/Power point Skills.
- Time Management.
- Decision Making Ability.
- 1+ years of experience in financial planning, analysis, and modeling.
- Working knowledge of financial strategies.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to perform in a high-pressure environment.