TRU Realty Pvt. Ltd.
Mumbai – www.trurealty.in – 15/11/2021
Salary – 15 LPA
- TRU Realty is a new age Technology driven Real Estate services company. It is the confluence of expert minds across all aspects of real estate development and technology, who have united for a mission of transforming real estate.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Create financial models to evaluate potential new development or investments opportunities. Models include project and portfolio level performance and structured finance.
- Required to undertake financial modeling for valuation estimations of various projects and to prepare reports / presentations on the findings of the valuation study undertaken.
- Responsible for valuation workings based on Direct Capitalization, Income Approach, Direct Comparison Approach, etc.
- Undertake Financial Feasibility Analyses, Market Analyses, Techno-economic Viability Studies, Due Diligence Exercise, etc.
- Conducting Competitor analysis, developing understanding around its business model, and sharing the same with higher management.
- Analysis of the project from the perspective of risk, investment.
- Evaluate projects and review the viability of the financial ratios.
- Financial Planning, Budgeting and Business Proposals.
- Create financial models to evaluate property investment exit strategies with operating costs/revenue and income streams.
- Support the function with financial models and analysis.
- Update financial models with actual data to evaluate investments.
- Assist with the preparation of multifamily applications for financing.
- Perform market research to determine/verify a project’s economics and to verify assumptions used in models.
- Identify economic/general issues with potential economic impact.
- Work with Development Associates to resolve development issues.
- Assist with acquisition due diligence.
- Assist with physical due diligence (including review of contracts, preparing the budgets, gathering the consultants) of potential acquisitions.
- Perform rental rate analysis. Cultivate broker relationships for market information.
- Perform special projects/analysis for the principal executive.
- Summarize and present findings and recommendations succinctly.
- CA, MBA (Finance), CFA 2+ years of experience in Ratio Analysis, Financial Analysis and Budgeting, Financial Planning, Analysis and Projection.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a dynamic, fast paced environment and presently handling digital marketing.