Noida, Gurgaon, Jaipur- www.financialsketchers.com – 20/01/2023
Salary – Upto 6 LPA + Incentives
Business Development Manager
- Financial SketchersTM is a Boutique Wealth Advisory Firm having its footprint in India, UAE, Singapore, Kenya, UK and Hong Kong. We work directly with our clients for catering to their specific needs for investment, growth and cash flow over a period of time. The highly experienced Investment Consultants at Financial Sketchers are able to create a unique portfolio for the client by rendering customised solutions on the plank of assurance and growth. Financial SketchersTM (India) registered under Insurance Regulatory Development Authority comprises of a team of experienced and certified advisors. The company has over 20 years of diverse experience in Wealth Management and managing investment portfolio for their clients in domestic and international space. We prefer and are happy to provide door step service to our clients to build trust and long term relationship. We are based out of the most Iconic World Trade Tower, Noida and have our team located at mentioned countries and recently expanded our presence to United Kingdom. We carve out a neat investment portfolio for Individuals/Investment to spreads across their investments in the stated countries. We are primarily offering Collaborative Portfolio in Life Insurance, General Insurance & Health Insurance as well as Mutual Fund advise to individuals and Big Corporate houses both.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Associate hiring.
- Channel development.
- Direct selling model.
- Introduction to HNI and Super HNI clients in India and Overseas markets.
- Creating an intricate network of clients and associates through effective lead generation.
- Graduate/Post Graduate.
- CWM certification would be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Previous experience in Insurance (Life Insurance primarily).
- Sales acumen.
- Solid understanding of policies and products.
- Should be open to travel and have own conveyance.
- Understanding of financial & investment concepts.
- Extremely organized with highly developed problem-solving skills.
- A pleasing personality & excellent written and verbal communication skills suited
to directly interacting with clients.
- Good interpersonal skills and professionalism.
- They should have good marketing skills and knowledge of sales techniques.
- They should be assertive, and handle pressure effectively.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Advise clients on the insurance policies that best suits their needs.
- Candidate must work in field.
- Sell life insurance and related products in market.
- Hire agents & advisors from open market.
- Generate leads of customer through open market and references.