Gurgaon, Bangalore- www.gripinvest.in- 7/12/2022
Salary – 6 to 8 Lpa
- Young and fast-growing company with a healthy work-life balance. Great culture based on the following core values: Transparency, Ownership, Commitment Celebration. Lean structure, no micromanagement. High focus on Learning & Development and monetary support for relevant trainings. Competitive compensation along with equity ownership for wealth creation.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
Build, own, and manage relationships with investors looking to invest in Grip’s investment products.
Own customer acquisition and lead conversion through calls, working with channel partners, and qualifying prospects.
Work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to increase investment activity on the platform.
Act as an advisory to the investors to advise and cross-sell products by understanding investible corpus and risk appetite of the investors.
Be the Face of the company for the investors, and the Voice of the investors for the company.
Drive AUM on the platform by deepening existing relationships and building new relationships by establishing HNI, advisory and institutional channels.
- Minimum 3+ years of Experience.
- Prior experience in wealth management and sales of financial products is a must.
- Exceptional ability to pitch complex products to retail investors, HNIs, and family offices.
- Understanding of basic investment and financial concepts is essential.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- CWM certification would be an added advantage.