Delhi – www.hdfcfund.com – 02/05/2022
Salary – Based on current CTC
- HDFC Asset Management Company Limited was incorporated as a public limited company on December 10 1999 and obtained its certificate for commencement of business on March 9 2000 from the RoC. It was approved to act as an Asset Management Company for HDFC Mutual Fund by SEBI on 3 July 2000. HDFC AMC has a diversified asset class mix across Equity and Fixed Income/Others. It has a countrywide network of branches along with a diversified distribution network comprising Banks Independent Financial Advisors and National Distributors. The Company is a subsidiary of Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- To upsell HDFC MF products to institutional Clients.
- Acquisition of Institutional investors and ensure regular contact with all mapped clients through regular calls.
- Responsible for advising Investors, to be able to analyze the asset allocation of Investors to customize the approach in accordance for focused selling.
- Achieving the Business targets, upgrading the Client Net worth relationships.
- Profiling Customers and provide financial products to meet customer needs.
- Ensuring the highest levels of service to the customers.
- Providing Investment planning and advice.
- Achieving sales and revenue targets spread across product mix.
- One point contact for the assigned customer.
- Graduate/Post Graduate/MBA experience from BFSI.
- NISM ( Series-5A Mutual fund Certificate).
- CWM Certification.
Desired Candidate Profile
1-3 Years of Sales experience in managing Retail/HNI Clients, with in-depth knowledge of Mutual Funds.