ICICI Prudential AMC
Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Pune – www.icicipruamc.com – 28/04/2022
Salary – 4 to 5.5 LPA
- ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company is one of India’s premiere fund houses focused on bridging the gap between savings & investments. We strive to create long term wealth and value for our investors through our range of simple and relevant investment solutions. Founded in 1993 as ICICI Asset Management Company, the joint venture between ICICI Bank, a well-known, trusted name in financial services in India and Prudential Plc, one of UK’s largest players in the financial services sector, established ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company in the year 1998.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
To upsell ICICI Prudential MF products to Retail/HNI Clients as per the assigned database, generation of fresh leads through reference to shore up the clientele.
Acquisition of HNI clients and ensure regular contact with all mapped clients through regular calls.
- Responsible for advising Investors, to be able to analyze the asset allocation of Investors to customize the approach in accordance for focused selling.
- Achieving the Business targets assigned in terms of up-selling ICICI Prudential Products, enhancing and upgrading the Client Net worth relationships.
- Profiling Customers and provide financial products to meet customer needs.
- Ensuring the highest levels of service to the client /HNI customers.
- Providing Investment planning and advice.
- Achieving sales and revenue targets spread across product mix.
- One point contact for the assigned customer.
- NISM( Series-5A Mutual fund Certificate) Certified candidate experience in managing Retail/HNI Clients, with in-depth knowledge of Mutual Funds.
- Graduate/Post Graduate/MBA experience from BFSI.
- CWM Certification will be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 1-3 Years of Sales experience.
- Freshers can also apply.