Gurgaon, South Delhi – www.hdfcbank.com – 29/10/2021
Salary – 12 to 15 LPA
Imperia Relationship Manager
- HDFC Retail Branch Banking
- Sales & Portfolio Management
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Liaising with PB/ Preferred RM to flag eligible customers form Classic/ Preferred portfolio.
- Acquire new customers who meet product criteria.
- Regular interaction with the customer to build rapport to understand and update the profile.
- Enhance the Overall value/book size of the portfolio.
- Maintain the overall quality / hygiene parameters of the portfolio.
- Cross selling products of the bank based on the customer need.
- Joint calls being done along with Supervisor as per defined process.
- Advisory services to be offered based on the requirement in coordination with PBG.
- Attrition control of customers.
- Achieving MTD and YTD Revenue Targets.
- Error free documentation for all account opening and all customer instructions (Stop payments, FD Closure, etc)
- Ensure KYC / AML norms are adhered to at all points of time
- Ensure that 5-S norms are adhered to for individuals workstation
- Look for opportunities to cross sell any other product of the Bank, to ensure that HDFC Bank is a one stop shop & solution for all banking needs of the Imperia Customer
- Sales to family members and associates (all network)
- Ensure that optimal levels of Income generating Product Group Holding (IPGH) is reached
- Ensure quality customer service is delivered. All customer queries and complaints are being resolved within TAT.
- Customer is informed about any regulatory or process change. Keep the customer updated on program features.
- Ensure timely customer communication on requests and concerns raised.
- Promoting all direct banking channels and ensuring that the customer is utilizing the same
- Ensuring that customers are introduced to the RBH / BM and PSO (PBA in case of a non PSO branch) so that there is back up when the customer visits the branch and the RM is out
- Ensure smooth transition of handover/takeover of the portfolio
- AMFI Certification
- IRDA Certification
- NCFM Certification (Optional)
- CWM Certification
Desired Candidate Profile
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- NRI Product and Regulatory Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Good Communication skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
- Exposure to Portfolio Management segment (Imperia)