Delhi – www.calibreindia.com – 18/12/2021
Salary – 1.6 to 2.7 LPA
We are an organisation specialising in Personal Financial Management. Our model is to serve from the front and we take full responsibility for our efforts. We consider continuous and in-depth research as a key factor for success.
We offer a progressive planning practice that differentiates itself by being disciplined, well researched and profitable. We are a privately owned company and therefore core decisions regarding our processes and practices start at the grassroot level; ensuring that all angles are covered in the decision making process.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Promote sales of various insurance products at Calibre Investments.
- Work closely with the investment team to assess the insurance needs of clients and prospects.
- Create and follow sales strategies for insurance business.
- Remain updated on the salient features of all insurance products marketed by Calibre Investments, and maintain proper records of the same.
- Maintain records of all transactions done in both offline and online modes.
- Ensure the availability of all required forms of all types of insurance products.
- Follow up on insurance applications submitted, and keep the clients updated on their status.
- Ensure that the insurance process is smooth and error-free.
- Assist clients in their claim process as and when required.
- Maintain online and offline files of clients.
- Coordinate with the respective insurance companies as and when required.
- Increase the client base by generating prospects for conversion.
- Graduate or Post Graduate.
- CWM is preferred.
Desired Candidate Profile
- This is an entry level position.
- Freshers can apply.