Birju Acharya IMF Pvt Ltd
Ahmedabad – www.birjuacharyacfp.com – 15/04/2022
Salary – 2.4 to 3.6 LPA
Investment Advisor Assistant
Birju Acharya IMF PVT is one of the top financial Services and Advisory firm started 12 years ago, and have extensive client base of more than 8000 Pan India and across the globe. They have vast experience in different financial sector and also provide thousands of people’s financial planning to achieve their predefined and fix goals. We are one stop financial & investment solutions Provider Company, with astute and growth focused experience in finance, allied management services. We look into financial needs as well as also advises in your investment needs. Our aim is to reach out to common man and extend the opportunity to create wealth by delivering different financial products.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- To trade for the clients, keeping them informed about rates, research information and market outlook, order & trade details, and confirmations.
- Solving queries of the customers o Identify and develop new streams for equity revenue growth and maintain cordial relationships with existing clients.
- Responsible to ensure all activities are in adherence to the compliance framework o New A/C opening and managing portfolio.
- Communicating Intra-day trading calls and Investing Ideas to customers.
- Monitoring Day to Day Operations at the branch.
- Maintaining regular relations with clients.
- Individually operate NSE / BSE Terminals o Thorough knowledge of all NSE / BSE rules & regulations and compliance.
- Generating brokerage and volume to the branch.
- Developing relationships with HNI clients and generating leads through references.
- Achieve laid down budgets W.r.t revenue generation and client activation.
- Graduation/Post graduation in any discipline.
- NISM Certification.
- CWM Certification.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have a sound understanding of capital markets.
- Should have prior experience working on the equity/derivatives dealing desk.
- Ability to advise the clients from time to time based on the research advice and also has knowledge of reading charts and doing technical analysis.
- Should be certified in NSE Cash, NSE Derivatives, and BSE cash & NISM Currency Derivatives.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-Motivated and Enthusiastic to perform.
- Ability to inspire trust and confidence in clients.
- Experience in building and maintaining long term relationships, deepening relationships and growing revenues for the organization.