Mumbai, Bangalore – www.sharekhan.com – 12/11/2021
Salary – 4 to 6 LPA
- Sharekhan is the 5th largest retail brokerage full-service brokerage firm and the 8th largest stock broker in India with 676631 customers. Sharekhan is one of the pioneers of online trading in India. It offers a broad range of financial products and services including securities brokerage, mutual fund distribution, loan against shares, ESOP financing, IPO financing and wealth management.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Responsible for growing revenues of
broking, lending products, Sharekhan Education and Insurance products.
- Responsible for gathering assets for investment products such as mutual funds, PMS, AIF and other products launched from time to time.
- Add new to SK customers.
- Upgrade / Move clients to other segments.
- Increase the AUM & Revenue from the mapped book.
- Responsible for cross selling to the existing customer base of Sharekhan as well as acquiring new customers for the organization.
- Graduate in any stream with basic knowledge of financial markets across
different product lines with 3 years of experience.
- Certifications required for offering various trading, insurance and asset products.
- Qualified CWM would be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Ability to deliver / Results driven.
- Communication skills – oral & written.
- Client focused.
- Ability to synthetize / simplify.
- Ability to develop and leverage networks.
- Ability to understand, explain and support change.
- Ability to develop and adapt a process.
- Ability to inspire others & generate people’s commitment.
- Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training.
- As an Investment Specialist, primary responsibility is to generate revenues for the Super Investor client segment by offering trading products of Sharekhan, providing protection driven products, helping client trade better volumes with the help of interest, education driven products and gathering assets for the company by distributing mutual funds along with other financial products within Sharekhan as well as third party product providers.