Bhubaneswar – www.kotaksecurities.com – 03/02/2023
Salary – Based on current CTC
- Kotak Securities is one of the oldest and trusted equity brokerages in India, established in 1994. As a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., we provide our customers with opportunities in the capital markets, smart technology, and useful insights to make successful investments. Our dedicated in-house research division publishes various sector and company-specific studies that offer analysis of stocks, helping investors to make informed decisions. As a growing firm, we constantly strive to innovate our technology platforms and give the best of services which includes trade Free Youth for under 30 years encourages youth to get a better hand in the market by saving brokerage across all segments and for people above 30 years, our Trade Free Plan gives additional benefits on trading like saving brokerage on certain segments.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Graduate /Post Graduate with at least 4 – 5 years’ experience of working in a stock broking firm in operations and or risk management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to interact with clients, management and law enforcement agencies.
- Task & detail oriented.
- Willingness to travel on job (extensive travelling).
- Proficiency in Excel and presentations.
- Good Communication skills (spoken & written) & People skills.
- Well organized for preparing various MIS, follow up and excellent analytical mind.
- Display good interviewing skills along with the capability of drafting reports.
- Graduate/Post Graduate.
- CWM certification would be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have relevant experience in the same field.