Mumbai – www.kotaksecurities.com – 03/02/2023
Salary – Based on current CTC
Stock Lending & Borrowing Mechanism – TL
Kotak Securities is one of the oldest and trusted equity brokerages in India, established in 1994. As a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., we provide our customers with opportunities in the capital markets, smart technology, and useful insights to make successful investments. Our dedicated in-house research division publishes various sector and company-specific studies that offer analysis of stocks, helping investors to make informed decisions. As a growing firm, we constantly strive to innovate our technology platforms and give the best of services which includes trade Free Youth for under 30 years encourages youth to get a better hand in the market by saving brokerage across all segments and for people above 30 years, our Trade Free Plan gives additional benefits on trading like saving brokerage on certain segments.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- To manage a team of dealers and drive business through them.
- To ensure active management of clients & achieve the target.
- To be responsible for identifying customer needs & execute accordingly.
- To provide regular updates to the clients regarding the market changes to the dealer & clients.
- To achieve healthy revenues without compromising company’s policy.
- To work with RMS & Operation team for smoothen execution process.
- Graduate/Post Graduate.
- CWM certification would be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have relevant experience in the same field.