Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Limited
Delhi, Karnal – www.mahindrafinance.com – 30/01/2023
Salary – Upto 9 Lpa
- Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Limited (Mahindra Finance), part of the Mahindra Group, is one of India’s leading non-banking finance companies. Focused on the rural and semi-urban sector, the Company has over 8.4 million customers and has an AUM of over USD 11 Billion. The company is a leading vehicle and tractor financier and also offers other products like Fixed Deposits and SME Loans. The company has over 1,384 offices and reaches out to customers spread over 3,80,000 villages and 7,000 towns across the country. Mahindra Finance is the only Non-Banking Finance Company from India to be listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability Index in the Emerging Market Category 2019. Mahindra Finance has been ranked 25th on the list of India’s Best Companies to work for – 2020, by Great Place to Work® Institute and ranked 6th in the list of Best Large Workplaces in Asia 2020 by Great Place to Work® Institute. The Company’s Insurance Broking subsidiary, Mahindra Insurance Brokers Limited (MIBL), is a licensed Composite Broker providing Direct and Reinsurance broking services. Mahindra Rural Housing Finance Limited (MRHFL) a subsidiary of Mahindra Finance provides loans for purchase, renovation, construction of houses to individuals in the rural and semi-urban areas of the country. Mahindra Manulife Investment Management Private Limited (MMIMPL), a subsidiary of Mahindra Finance, acts as the Investment Manager for Mahindra Manulife Mutual Fund. The Company has a JV in the US, Mahindra Finance USA LLC, in partnership with De Lage Landen, a subsidiary of Rabo Bank, for financing Mahindra vehicles in the US.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Sourcing of New business of Retail Liability products – Mutual Funds, Fixed Deposits, Insurance & managing the Business portfolio assigned.
- Cross sell of Liability based products liked Fixed Deposit, Mutual Funds, Insurance (Life, General & Health) to the portfolio clients.
- Maintaining the service standards set by Mahindra Finance in collaboration with the service support team
- Maintain relationships with internal stakeholder and external agencies to generate leads.
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- CWM certification would be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong Communication skills with assertive attitude.
- Knowledge of Banking and financial products such MF, Insurance, Fixed Deposits.
- Strong follow up ability & keenness.
- Ability to spot opportunities in the portfolio for Upselling/X-selling financial retail liability products.
Candidates preferred from Banking, Insurance, Broking, Securities and NBFC’s background.
Looking for 1-8 years of direct sales experience in financial product like Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Mutual Fund, FD, CA/SA and product line similar to that.