Inflection Point Ventures LLP
Gurgaon – www.ipventures.in – 28/11/2022
Salary – Based on current CTC
Manager – Investor Relations
- Founded in 2018, Inflection Point Ventures (IPV) is a 7000+ strong members angel investing firm which supports new-age entrepreneurs, providing them monetary & experiential capital by connecting them with a diverse group of investors. A new investor can start with a small investment and still make a meaningful value proposition for the start-up with combined funding from various members. This facilitates Startups to gain funding and access to networks, guidance, and mentorship.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
• Team management: Manage reportees, define weekly priorities, monitor progress, mentor, and identify strength areas of the team, assign projects, define quarterly goals and responsibilities accordingly, guide and course correction to be able to deliver in a VUCA world (Vulnerable, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous).
• Manage escalations, resolve issues for team members, provide solutions, and close gaps and loopholes in the processes.
• Identify opportunities for automation and enable/facilitate the same.
• Proactively intervene and own closure of issues wherever personal attention s required
• Define, own, and guide team members’ career paths basis organization requirements and team’s strengths. Hone and develop key skills within team members, identify areas of interest and generate opportunities for exposure.
• Ensure processes, documentation, communication, and training are up to date, relevant and approved.
• Own the overall deliverables of the team assigned.
• Support lead members in resolving investor issues and ensure IR team is ably supporting the leadership team.
• Ensuring all new and existing processes are defined, updated, and approved on the SOP tool.
• Address customer (external and internal) grievances and escalations in a positive manner, ensuring customer satisfaction. Take the lead with RMs, IR SPOCs, legal or lead members in resolving customer issues in exceptional situations, as and when required.
• Ably guide and provide decisions to the team wherever applicable.
• Identify training requirements of the team ad assign courses accordingly. Work with HR to develop individuals to prepare them to take on more responsibilities.
- A Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) degree, CA, Semi-Qualified CA, MBA (Finance) with 4 to 8 years of work experience in business development will be preferred.
- CWM Certification will be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Astute individual with competence to have impactful conversations (written and verbal) with CXOs / HNIs and Sr. Management from diverse backgrounds.
• Understands and knows investing via LLP, Partnership firms, HUF and FCGPR filing is preferred.
• Understands operations, enjoy the work, and has the ability to ensure smooth delivery.
• Ability to lead a team and meet targets in a scheduled time. Proven Critical thinking and
• Ability to understand and create documents and communication blueprints.
• Aptitude to achieve the organization’s current and future goals and forecast business growth opportunities.
• Willingness to expand the horizon and be open to learning new concepts in Angel Investing etc.
• Excellent attention to detail, commitment to accuracy, and focus on results.
• Self-motivator and entrepreneurial attitude to work with minimum supervision.
• Strong interpersonal skills and leadership skills.
• Willingness to take the initiative and follow through on projects and tasks.
• Strong ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment with high accuracy.
• Problem-solving abilities with a solution-focused approach.