Delhi – www.calibreindia.com – 17/12/2021
Salary – 1.6 to 2.7 LPA
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Be in charge of investment process of various products at Calibre Investments.
- Carry out investment in mutual funds, bonds, fixed deposits, post office schemes and other investment products from time to time.
- Maintain records of all transactions done in both offline and online modes.
- Ensure the availability of investment forms of all types of investment products.
- Ensure follow up on investments done and send the statements, summary of investments, etc, along with welcome letter to clients.
- Ensure that the process of investment is smooth and error-free.
- Manage the outdoor jobs by using services of runner / courier service for deposit of investment cheques/insurance cheques/FD and other similar issues, tax department etc.
- Maintain online and offline files of clients.
- Keep records of all transactions done through Calibre Investments done.
- Answer emails and queries pertaining to service issues of mutual funds and other investments.
- Attend to client in the absence of Investment Advisor.
- Marketing of investment and insurance products.
- Ensure that Investwell Mint is updated at all times. Follow up with Investwell in case of any discrepancies in the portfolios or mismatch of data. Weekly reconciliation of the AUMs.
- Keep a record of transactions carried out through the NSE portal in Google Sheets and follow up till the transaction is completed. Coordinate with NSE.
- Send investment portfolio to clients on request.
- Maintain office Petty Cash system and provide weekly updates to management.
- Graduate or Post Graduate.
- CWM Certification preferred.
Desired Candidate Profile
- This is an entry level position.
- Freshers can apply.