Dilzer Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Bangalore – www.dilzer.net – 19/10/2022
Salary – Based on current CTC
- Dilzer Consultants Private Limited has over 20 years of experience in the financial advisory domain. With over 500+ clients and Assets Under Management of over 200 crores, we have created financial peace and independence in the lives of many people and helped them realize their financial goals.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
Preparation of portfolio reports, SIP, Capital Gains, Dividend Reports, Recommendation Status updates, KYC updates, coordinating with operation RMs on reports needed by clients, and managing internal report deadlines. Following up on recommendations made by advisory team, meeting clients to collect investments.
Coordinating with all manufacturers on account statement details, integration of portfolio in Software.
Coordinating with clients on execution of Portfolio recommendations made by the Advisory Team.
Meeting AMC heads for new operation-related requirements and implementing requirements required for SEBI Registered Investment Advisors.
- NISM VA AMFI certification.
- CWM certification would be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in back-office operations.
- Excellent communication skills and politeness.
- Knowledge of internal software.
- Ability to foster and cultivate relationships with prospective and existing customers.
- Ability to work with a team and share knowledge and skills.