Mumbai, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR- www.anandrathi.com – 9/12/2022
Salary – Based on current CTC
PCG & HNI Advisor
- Anand Rathi is a leading full service investment bank founded in 1994 offering a wide range of financial services and wealth management solutions to institutions, corporations, high–net worth individuals and families. The firm has rapidly expanded its footprint to over 350 locations across India with international presence in Hong Kong, Dubai & London.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Understanding the Markets, Technical & Fundamental Stock market reports and advising the same to HNI / UHNI clients mapped to the Desk or to respective Advisor.
- Understanding of Derivative Strategies.
- To improve Market share in Trading and Delivery calls through our advisory calls for the clients mapped to Desk and the respective Advisor.
- Generate direct brokerage revenues by advising various trading and stock ideas based on the market pulse to the clients.
- Regular meetings with Active clients, converting the dormant clients into active.
- Regular Regional visit for HNI client meetings, seminar/events.
- Cross sell of Third party focussed products as suggested by the Anand Rathi group (includes MF, PMS, Structure Products and others).
- The person should be able to acquire HNI / UHNI Clients with reference from existing clients and other market references.
- Maintaining and submission of periodic MIS as per the requirement of the Reporting Head.
- Revenue generation and increasing the revenue share within the ambit of the internal & external approved policies of RMS and Compliance regularities.
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- CWM Certification would be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate should have minimum experience of around 5 years from banking and broking industries and managing bank AUM of HNI Clients.