Mumbai – www.kotaksecurities.com – 15/03/2023
Salary – Based on current CTC
PCG – Sales Trader
- Kotak Securities Limited (KSL), a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank, is one of India’s largest full-service stock broking firms catering to retail and institutional investors across all segments of the capital market. Through a tie-up with partner brokers, the company also provides direct access to the US markets.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- To ensure active management of clients & achieve the target active AUM.
- To be responsible for identifying customer needs, assessing their risk appetite and providing them investment options.
- To provide regular updates to the clients regarding the market changes and subsequent changes to the portfolio.
- To achieve healthy revenues without compromising on clients profitability.
- To have clear focus on client mining.
- To conduct regular Client Meetings & update the same in the meeting tracker.
- To attain maximum reach of investment ideas/stock calls initiated.
- To assist in new client acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships.
- Keep abreast of the market news, financial trends and current affairs.
- To attend post result concals, analyst meets for improved client servicing.
- Graduate/Post graduate.
- MBA in finance (preferred).
- CWM certification.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have 3 to 8 years of experience.
- Proficiency in economics, accounting, financial statements and/or statistics.
- Familiarity with financial risk management strategies.
- Should have good communication & presentation skills.
- Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
- Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills.