Bangalore – www.peakalpha.com – 13/12/2022
Salary – 4.5 Lpa + Variables
Peak Alpha aims to fill a void in the financial markets for unbiased financial advice. In a marketplace where unethical and short-term behavior is rampant, we felt a dire need for a financial company with integrity and professionalism. Peak Alpha aims to be nothing less than the most trusted name in financial services. We are a different company, driven by our principles and excited about our future.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
New client acquisition and existing client engagement.
Creating and executing sound financial plans for clients.
- Generating revenues through aligning appropriate financial instruments to meet clients’ financial goals.
- Providing timely and sound financial advice to maximize client benefits.
- Ensuring active client engagement and participation in financial planning through after sales service and client outreach.
- Representing the organization in public and corporate sponsored events.
- Graduate/Post Graduate.
- Freshers Required.
Certified Financial Planner (CFPCM) / Certifications in NISM X-A and X-B, a plus.
CWM certification would be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
Should have knowledge of all types of products – Equity, MF, Insurance, Debt, etc.
Good analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills Characteristics for success at Peak Alpha.
- Strong entrepreneurial drive.
- Willingness to try new ideas and take calculated risks.
- Ability to be a guide and advise clients and help them understand the need for and the way to plan their finances.
- Excellent communication skills Reporting to Director, Sales Location Bangalore Travel Minimal within the city.