Bangalore – www.peakalpha.com – 13/12/2022
Salary – Based on current CTC
Sr. Vice President
Peak Alpha aims to fill a void in the financial markets for unbiased financial advice. In a marketplace where unethical and short-term behavior is rampant, we felt a dire need for a financial company with integrity and professionalism. Peak Alpha aims to be nothing less than the most trusted name in financial services. We are a different company, driven by our principles and excited about our future.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
New client acquisition and existing client engagement.
Creating and executing sound financial plans for clients.
- Generating revenues through aligning appropriate financial instruments to meet clients’ financial goals.
Providing timely and sound financial advice to maximize client benefits.
Ensuring active client engagement and participation in financial planning through after sales service and client outreach.
- Representing the organization in public and corporate sponsored events.
- Post graduate in any discipline/Graduate with min 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFPCM) / Certifications in NISM X-A and X-B, a plus.
- CWM certification would be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in a sales-oriented role in the financial service industry.
- Should have handled all types of products – Equity, MF, Insurance, Debt, etc.
- Should have relevant experience in Team Handling.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills Characteristics for success at Peak Alpha.
- Strong entrepreneurial drive.
- Willingness to try new ideas and take calculated risks.
- Ability to be a guide and advise clients and help them understand the need for and the way to plan their finances.
- Excellent communication skills Reporting to Director, Sales Location Bangalore Travel Minimal within the city.