Delhi NCR and Kolkata – www.indusind.com – 10/11/2021
Salary – 12 to 18 LPA
Pioneer Relationship Manager
IndusInd Bank is a universal Bank with a widespread banking footprint with over 2.5 crore customers, over 5,000 distribution points and nearly 2,000 branches across the country.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Acquiring, growing and deepening HNI customer relationships through effective relationship management.
- Focusing on the analysis and satisfaction of HNI Customers’ financial, banking, investment and business needs and objectives.
- Provide the face of the Bank to the high net worth customers of the Bank.
- Generate new business to achieve defined sales targets.
- Build and deepen relationships with existing Wealth Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
- Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer wallet share and satisfaction leading to client retention and growth.
- Ensure ongoing self-development.
- Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
- Manage the key performance indicators at the highest level.
- Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets
in the Bank and in other places.
- Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix.
- Achieve “best in class” productivity in order to maximize the efficacy of the sales process.
- Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets.
- Aggressive Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers through referrals.
- Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with the Group approved Relationship Matrix.
- Manage the customer transition with utmost sensitivity.
- Awareness of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention.
- Ensure compliance with these policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- Any suspicious transaction must immediately be reported to the supervising officer.
- CWM Certification is an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 7 to 8 years of relevant experience