Pune- www.purnartha.com – 10/12/2022
Salary – Based on current CTC
- Purnartha is a SEBI registered investment advisor having over 14 years of providing equity research and asset analytics services to global financial institutions. We provide equity focused investment advisor services under our flagship brand “Purnartha – your trusted partner in wealth creation”. In the last seven (7) years, we have designed and driven our long-term wealth generation philosophy and have a stellar performance record. The Purnartha portfolio has delivered a CAGR of 52.59% as against 15.18% of the NIFTY index. We have a qualified and experienced research team comprising of Chartered Accountants with experience in markets, Chartered Financial Analysts, MBAs from Indian and global schools. We are led by an experienced and dynamic leadership team.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Understanding and representing user needs , Solve a customer need with a solution.
- Product ideation and creation.
- Define Product Purpose and vision.
- Define Clear Target Market.
- Define and track Product Profitability.
- Prioritizing product features and capabilities.
- Develop and implement Marketing Plan for each Product.
- Aligning stakeholders around the vision for the product.
- Ongoing Surveying to understand needs of the client.
- Monitoring the market and developing competitive analyses.
- Create Communication plan for the product ( initial and ongoing ).
- Product Branding, media planning.
- Product data Reporting.
- Chalk out the marketing calendar for various brand initiatives and work towards execution and implementation of the same.
- Drive innovation and bring in new communication ideas on the basis of market research, consumer insights, and business imperatives.
- Stage marketing interventions to impact business metrics.
- MBA in Marketing with 4 to 7 years relevant work experience of working on Products managing the communication and Product strategy.
- CWM Certification would be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Has exposure to the creative development process, including content and campaign creation and execution.
- Needs to have exposure to media planning, Digital planning etc.
- Having strong creative bent of mind, with an ability to generate ideas to drive Product visibility.
- Has an analytical bent of mind and is able to decipher data.
- Cross-functional team management skills to liaison with both external agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, aggressive, open to learning with an extremely positive attitude.
- A great place to learn and grow.
- We believe that good decisions can come from anywhere.
- Value for dedication, trust / integrity & self-discipline.
- We are result oriented.
- Flexi timings.
- We appreciate team work.
- Staff welfare activities & initiatives.
- High Growth Prospects.