Multiple – www.bajajcapital.com – 11/04/2022
Salary – 3 LPA
- Bajaj Capital Limited operates as an investment management company. The Company offers wealth management, tax savings, mutual fund, bonds, fixed deposits, pension systems, depository, and financial advisory services. Bajaj Capital serves customers in India.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Acquire new clients and Increase engagement of existing client by providing complete financial planning solutions.
- Conduct daily sales calling with prospective new clients and identify their needs. Provide and develop solutions and suggest schemes to clients basis their requirements and goal.
- Conduct timely and regular follow ups with the clients and tag them on broadcasts and new articles.
- Increase client database by meeting new clients and taking references from the existing ones and hence build AUM and AUA for the branch.
- Review and diversify existing client portfolio on a regular basis and provide guidance accordingly.
- Achieve financial goals of the clients through various product line like LI, MF,FI, GI and other liabilities products.
- Update and cross – sell products and services to existing clients and update them about the primary and secondary market trends.
- Conduct activities i.e. conduct research and pitch to Corporates regarding NPS, group insurance and other upcoming schemes.
- Share regular communications with client regarding information, research and material of the organization. Conduct regular marketing activities with the branch marketing and product team by showcasing our products and features and generate leads.
- Candidates with NISM – MF Advisory module /CFP/CWM would have an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate with Excellent communication skills.
- Good Experience in Financial Planning, Investment Advisory, Wealth Management.
- Pleasing Personality.
- The purpose of this role is to acquire new clients and increase engagement of existing client by providing complete financial planning solutions to them basis their risk and reward appetite keeping in mind the revenue targets of the branch.