Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Ltd.
Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Goregaon, Thane – www.mahindrafinace.com – 02/04/2022
Salary – 4 to 6.5 LPA
- Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Limited (MMFSL) is one of the leading non-banking finance companies (NBFCs) with customers primarily in the rural and semi-urban markets of India. It is part of the Mahindra group which is one of the largest business conglomerates in India. MMFSL is primarily engaged in providing financing for new and pre-owned auto and utility vehicles tractors cars and commercial vehicles. The company also provides housing finance personal loans financing to small and medium enterprises insurance broking and mutual fund distribution services. MMFSL has 1291 offices and reaches out to customers spread over 3.5 lakh villages and 7000 towns across India.MMFSL’s insurance broking subsidiary Mahindra Insurance Brokers Limited (MIBL) is a licensed Composite Broker providing Direct and Reinsurance broking services.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Sourcing of New business of Retail Liability products – Mutual Funds, Fixed Deposits, Insurance & managing the Business portfolio assigned.
- Cross sell of Liability based products liked Fixed Deposit, Mutual Funds, Insurance (Life, General & Health) to the portfolio clients.
- Maintaining the service standards set by Mahindra Finance in collaboration with the service support team
- Maintain relationships with internal stakeholder and external agencies to generate leads.
Graduation or Above.
- CWM Certification.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong Communication skills with assertive attitude.
- Knowledge of Banking and financial products such MF, Insurance, Fixed Deposits.
- Strong follow up ability & keenness.
- Ability to spot opportunities in the portfolio for Upselling/X-selling financial retail liability products.
- 1 to 8 years of experience from Banking, Insurance, Broking, Securities and NBFC’s background.