Mumbai – Alphabet Investment – 06/12/2021
Salary – Based on current CTC
Relationship Manager – Sales
- Alphabet Investment is a Wealth Management Firm specializing in investment for NRI’s and HNI’s. The company was founded in 2014 by Pratik Dodhia, who is the founder and CEO.
- We at Alphabet Investment believe that transparency and unbiased advice are the bedrock of Financial Advisory. As accredited fiduciaries/advisors we are committed to helping our investors and their families achieve financial freedom through comprehensive goal-based planning. Keeping the client’s interest at core helps us maintain an unbiased, objective outlook towards value and wealth creation.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- On boarding of new funds through acquisition of new preferred NRI / HNI / Ultra HNI Clients.
- To provide exceptional service to existing clients, deepening relationships and investments from them.
- Acquiring new clients through multiple channels like e-mail marketing, networking, IAP’s and calling.
- Prepare financial plans for clients to take them to a goal based approach for their investment.
- Conduct Portfolio reviews for clients taking into consideration current economic scenario, client risk profile and rebalancing portfolio as per asset allocation requirements.
- Preparing MIS and creating relevant reports.
- Graduate / Post Graduate.
- Preferable Qualification: CWM/ CA / CFA / CFP / MBA (or pursuing the same).
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Candidate must be a team player and work well in a collaborative environment.
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint are desirable.
- Candidate must be a self-starter and have the ability to think out-of-the-box.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Ability to get things done in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Strong commitment to continuous professional development and improvement of oneself.
- Sales experience in financial services or product preferred.
- Knowledge on Mutual Funds, PMS, AIF, Structured products will be preferred.
- We at Alphabet Investment, are looking for a dedicated individual. The ideal individual must be able to interact with clients and possess knowledge of the financial markets. The individual must be excited to work with a Wealth Management firm while always keeping the needs of the client first.