Delhi- www.anandrathi.com – 9/12/2022
Salary – Based on current CTC
Relationship Manager- Wealth
The Relationship Manager-Wealth is the ultimate face of the business as (s) he is going to be the final point of contact with the client. (S)he would be responsible for acquiring High Net Worth relationships and managing & retaining such relationships by delivering the best standards of services. (S)he would be expected to establish strong ties with them by designing & implementing their financial plans; and then by ensuring that they receive and execute on the right advice.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- The Relationship Manager will be Responsible for Acquiring Preferred clients (Affluent & Super Affluent).
- Maintaining client relationships and generate AUM ( Mutual Funds, PMS, Structured Products) from preferred clients.
- Advising Affluent & Super Affluent clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients.
- Track the Affluent & Super Affluent Client segment in the market for new client acquisition.
- To research, investigate and update themselves on available investment opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients portfolios.
- To coordinate with product and research team (Centralize CFP Team) for taking investment decision for the clients.
- To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities.
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- CWM Certification would be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Relationship Managers with prior experience working in a Private Bank/Wealth Management set up.
- Selling of products : Mutual Funds, PMS, Structured Products.
- Handle and manage clients with a minimum Investment amount of Rs 1 Cr and above.
- Experience of advising clients across asset classes.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work in teams.
- Candidates having good vintage in their present as well as previous companies (At least minimum tenure of 3-4 yrs of stability).