Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Cochin, Pune, Ranchi, Patna, Guwahati – www.aumcap.com – 19/11/2021
Salary – Based on current CTC
Relationship Manager – Wealth
- Founded in 1995, AUM Capital is now the largest distributor of Mutual Fund products in Eastern India, with pan-India presence in more than 10 locations. Managing assets of more than Rs. 18,000 Crs, we cater to Large Corporates treasuries, Financial Institutions, Provident Funds, Endowments and HNI/UHNIs across the country.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- 360 degree Financial planning of HNI, UHNI and Corporate clients.
- Analyzing Risk profile of clients and pitching the right product.
- Selling various third party financial products of all AMC & companies like Mutual funds, Fixed deposits, PMS, Structured Product, Sovereign and Corporates Bonds, Home loan and LAP.
- Successfully developing and maintaining clients’ relationship.
- Understanding capital market scenarios and knowledge of Wealth.
- Managing and building financial relationship with new HNI clients and Corporates, build portfolios of HNI clients.
- Competitive landscape understanding (Competitor activity, new product development).
- Sales promotions to increase client base.
- Graduate or post graduate
Desired Candidate Profile
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Have high level of experience in Dealing with HNI clients and Corporate Treasuries, Good knowledge of financial products, superior Communication skills and
providing best financial solution.
- Negotiation ability will be key; must be comfortable with ambiguity and the demands that naturally arise from rapid growth.
- AUM Capital, a premier financial brand, is seeking to add an accomplished and motivated individual to our team as a Relationship Manager – Wealth, to its rapidly growing Wealth Management business.