Kolkata – www.aumcap.com – 19/11/2021
Salary – Based on current CTC
- Founded in 1995, AUM Capital is now the largest distributor of Mutual Fund products in Eastern India, with pan-India presence in more than 10 locations. Managing assets of more than Rs. 20,000 Crs, we cater to Large Corporates treasuries, Financial Institutions, Provident Funds, Endowments and HNI/UHNIs across the country.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Tracking the Indian stock markets.
- Analyzing the company performance and preparing reports based on it.
- Understanding the market sentiment both domestically and globally.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, charts .tables etc.
- Analysis of the data and procuring useful information needed.
- Fundamental factors of stocks and how they affect movements in prices of stocks.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive and visually pleasing PPT Presentations will be an added advantage.
- Graduate or post graduate.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Min. 3 years of professional experience in Equity research, Financial Analysis, Equity valuation, Investment analysis.
- Strong writing skills to Write in detail Initiating coverage report, Quarterly reports covering quarterly results.
- Must possess high level of communication skills, both verbal and written, with ability to
express views clearly and succinctly.
- Possess ability to lay out investment arguments lucidly.
- Possess good judgment skills.
- AUM Capital, a premier financial brand, is seeking to add an accomplished and motivated individual to our team as a Research Analyst.