Gandhinagar – www.finolutions.co.in – 04/04/2022
Salary – Upto 3 LPA
Finolutions LLP is a B2B player in Wealth Management space. We provide Business Consultancy and related support functions for Wealth Management firm. They assist Wealth Managers and endeavour to act as their extended Products Team for having better access, assessment and association with high quality investment products and related value-added services. They assist Wealth Managers in search, scan, evaluation, comparisons, filtration and carrying out due diligence on investment options – particularly in the Alternative Investment and Global Investing Space.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Collecting and Analysing Data on various PMS houses and their strategies.
- Collecting and Analysing Data on Various Alternate Investment Funds and their strategies.
- Attend conference calls carried out by various PMS, AMCs and AIFs.
- Engage in communication related tasks with channel partners.
- Bachelors Degree in Business / Finance (MBA Preferred).
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent operational knowledge of MS Office is essential.
- Must be an efficient communicator (verbal as well as written).
- Work experience of upto 2 years is preferred, though open for freshers with limited industry understanding.
- The candidate will carry out research related tasks and front-end communications with already existing and prospective channel partners.
Work as a part of extremely transparent and lean organizational structure where there is no hierarchy. The analyst will get an opportunity to work closely with the products related equities, fixed income, venture capital, private equity as well as international products. Higher than standard salary hikes after initial period in the organization and possibility of ESOPS as well (Two employees with 2.5 and 3.5 years of experience are a part of ESOPS program).