SBI Mutual Fund
PAN India – www.sbimf.com – 26/09/2022
Salary – 3.5 Lpa
With 30 years of rich experience in fund management, we at SBI Funds Management Ltd. (SBIFML) bring forward our expertise by consistently delivering value to our investors. We have a strong and proud lineage that traces back to the State Bank of India (SBI) – India’s largest bank. We are a Joint Venture between SBI and AMUNDI (France), one of the world’s leading fund management companies. A shareholder agreement in this regard has been entered on April 13, 2011 between SBI & AMUNDI Asset Management. Accordingly, SBI currently holds 63% stake in SBIFMPL and the 37% stake is held by AMUNDI Asset Management through a wholly owned subsidiary, Amundi India Holding. Initially this 37% holding was held by Societe Generale Asset Management S.A. (“SGAM”), a subsidiary of Societe Generale S.A (“SG”) which was transferred to Amundi in June 2011 with due approval of SEBI pursuant to SEBI (Mutual Funds) Regulations, 1996. AMUNDI Asset Management shall provide strategic support to the Company. SBI & AMUNDI Asset Management shall jointly develop the Company as an asset management company of international repute by adopting global best practices and maintaining international standards.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- As Sales Executives you will be responsible for selling SBIMF products at your location allocated through various channels & building relationships for generating sales in a B2B Model.
- You will be responsible for channel development & building and maintaining healthy business relations with customers, enhancing customer satisfaction & securing repeat business to penetrate all targeted key accounts and originate upselling opportunities.
- You must assume full accountability for achieving channel sales by liaising with investors / distributors / banks / institutions for selling / targeting specific schemes as identified by the Business Head.
- The various channels you will be operating in are: State Bank Channel, Global Private Banks, Indian Banks, National Distributors & Individual Financial Advisors. (depending on the channel allocated).
- You will be responsible for Co-ordinating & Organizing Investor Awareness Programs.
- You will be responsible for achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan.
- It is therefore important for you to have a thorough understanding of all SBIMF products and a clear idea about the products of our competition.
- Good knowledge of Equity, Debt Markets will be added advantage.
- CWM Certification would be an added advantage.
- Mutual Fund Distributer (MFD) Certified – NISM VA to be completed before joining.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Quick thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Excellent communication skills and active listening skills.
- Account Management skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Customer focus and result oriented approach.