Equentis Wealth Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd.
Mumbai – www.equentis.com – 08/07/2022
Salary – Upto 4.5 Lpa
Sales Wealth Counselor
As part of Equentis group, we have had the advantage of being full time into the world of investments, with primary focus on equity markets in India since 2009. Ten years on, we have built the India’s first online non-discretionary equity advisory company which also offers customized research reports. We are regulated by the SEBI and backed by a passionate team of professionals having significant experience in financial markets, equity research and technology.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Plan the day’s work with emphasis on leads to be contacted basis the importance of the sales funnel and size.
- Identify fitment of sales products matching the client’s investing goals.
- Interact with potential customers with the emphasis on high quality lead conversions.
- Proactively follow up leads assigned by Sales Head and report the progress with mitigation plan on how to achieve the results as well.
- Work closely with the Sales Head to achieve sales objectives.
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practice Ideas.
- Disseminate the learnings/ good practices across team(s) so that the knowledge sharing is encouraged and rewarded likewise.
- Graduate (Mandatory).
- NISM certification preferred.
Desired Candidate Profile
- At least 2-3 years working within a sales environment preferably in a proactive telemarketing role in a BFSI / Finance sector.
- Fluency in English, Hindi & any one regional language.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written & Excellent telephone skills.
- High degree of accuracy.
- Willing and able to work extra hours on occasions to complete tasks.
- Willing and able to attend company meetings which take place outside of normal working hours (approx. one per month).