SBI Mutual Fund
Kolkata – www.sbimf.com – 30/11/2022
Salary – Based on current CTC
Relationship Manager – Institutional Channel
With 30 years of rich experience in fund management, we at SBI Funds Management Ltd. (SBIFML) bring forward our expertise by consistently delivering value to our investors. We have a strong and proud lineage that traces back to the State Bank of India (SBI) – India’s largest bank. We are a Joint Venture between SBI and AMUNDI (France), one of the world’s leading fund management companies. A shareholder agreement in this regard has been entered on April 13, 2011 between SBI & AMUNDI Asset Management. Accordingly, SBI currently holds 63% stake in SBIFMPL and the 37% stake is held by AMUNDI Asset Management through a wholly owned subsidiary, Amundi India Holding. Initially this 37% holding was held by Societe Generale Asset Management S.A. (“SGAM”), a subsidiary of Societe Generale S.A (“SG”) which was transferred to Amundi in June 2011 with due approval of SEBI pursuant to SEBI (Mutual Funds) Regulations, 1996. AMUNDI Asset Management shall provide strategic support to the Company. SBI & AMUNDI Asset Management shall jointly develop the Company as an asset management company of international repute by adopting global best practices and maintaining international standards.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Institutional sales or Key Accounts Management.
- Experience in directly handling Family Offices / HNI / SME clients / Corporates.
- Drive business growth in Institutional Investor Space for the Company.
- An Expert in B2B sales, Corporate / Institutional Sales.
- New Client Acquisition across relevant Corporate Investor Categories (Large, Medium and SME).
- Primary responsibility of a Relationship Manager is selling of SBIMF products at the location and areas in and around the identified location and Relationship Building for generating sales.
- Liaising with Corporates / distributors / banks / institutions / SMEs.
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with Institutional Investors.
- To penetrate all targeted key accounts and originate upselling opportunities.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan.
- Channel Development & networking skills for achieving Channel Sales.
- MBA/Graduate with 5+ years of Industry Experience in directly handling Family Offices / HNI / SME clients / Corporates preferably in Kolkata.
- SME clients are defined as – Educational Institutes / Hospitals / Trusts / Mid-size companies.
- MFD Certified.
- CWM Certification would be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidates from MF Industry / Wealth RMs of Pvt Banks or Corporate / National Distributors, having direct access to the above-mentioned relationships.
- Having experience in managing own book size of over Rs 300 Cr of AUM in core assets.
- Good knowledge of Equity, Debt Markets and Financial Market & also Global Market.
- Wide network of contacts across intermediaries / Institutional Investors / Corporate Investors.
- Self-starters and goal oriented.
- Understanding of Treasury and Fixed Income products.
- Able to work independently and as a team player.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and active listening skills.
- Account Management skills, Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Should have a thorough understanding of our products and a clear and fair idea about the products of our competition.
- Thorough understanding of regulatory framework and Taxation Laws.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Customer focus and result oriented approach.