Bangalore/Bengaluru- www.accenture.com – 8/12/2022
Salary – Based on current CTC
Senior Analyst – Finance Processes
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities .Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems.
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change.
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor.
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments.
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team. You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
- Chartered Accountant/Cost And Works Accountant/Master of Business Administration.
- Graduate/Post Graduate.
- CWM Certification would be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- Skill required: Finance Processes – Financial Analysis
- Years of Experience: 7 – 11 Years.
- Adaptable and flexible, Ability to work well in a team, Written and verbal communication, Ability to manage multiple stakeholders .Financial Planning and Analysis Budgeting and Forecasting, Cost to Serve, Financial Consolidation & Close Operations, Pricing & Profitability Optimization.
- You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions. You will be working as a part of Finance Processes team. The team is responsible for identifying new cross-sell opportunities, cutting report cycle time, increasing reporting accuracy and improves cash and capital forecasting. This team uses financial planning, reporting, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting to help clients and organizations exercise and imply financial control. Design and implementation of tools and processes which enable the client to perform financial analysis of its statements. Involves the ability to assess materiality and volatility of financial statement line items and key metrics utilizing financial ratios to determine the financial health of the company.