Surat – www.kediacapital.com- 09/01/2023
Salary – Based on current CTC
Senior Wealth Manager
- It is incorporated in 2004, Kedia Commodities has been the brainchild of Mr. Vijay Kedia, who has more than 25 years of experience in Capital Markets and is the Founder and Managing Director of the Group. Kedia Commodities started with Commodities business and was a licensed Stock Broker with MCX since 2004.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
Experienced in Managing Wealth/Creating Financial Plans either through Excel or Software.
Has ability to Acquire Clients On Self-Source Basis or experience on Managing the AUM of at least Rs. 10 Crore.
Knows & Understand the Importance of Asset Allocation & Financial Planning.
Able to Spread awareness among Individual or group of individuals about Wealth/Financial Planning.
Understand the SEBI & Comply with the Company Policies.
Knows how to present him/herself.
- Graduate/Post Graduate.
- Cleared NISM XA & XB/CFP/CWM or any other SEBI accredited Exam.
- Financial Advisory Experience of at least 1-3 Years.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Have already managed an assets worth of at least Rs. 10+ Crore AUA
- Experience of Creating Financial Plans & managing wealth.
- Targets are Motivation to acquire Fee-Only Clients.
We are Looking for a Senior Wealth Manager who can manage, advice & Create Financial Plans for the clients.
We are looking for experienced Professional who has acquired knowledge in the domain of Wealth Management/Financial Planning Industry for our Investments Advisory Division.
We are SEBI RIA providing Fee – Only Financial Planning Services.
As an Advisor, you must be self-motivated & Aggressive in doing the task.
This role is very important for those, who want to help people in achieving their Financial Goals through Pure & Transparent Advisory under SEBI RIA regulations.